Certifications and policies
Trust us, we’re certified
Objective: To guarantee top quality aluminium CANS, under safe and hygienic conditions to all our customers.
To achieve this, we:
- ensure that every can manufactured, complies with regulatory and customers’ requirements
- are committed to the principles of HACCP and have identified the potential hazards in our operations
- monitor and effectively control all activities that are critical to food safety.
The policy is communicated to all employees and relevant stakeholders.
At GZI, we believe in the principles of continual improvement and shall therefore regularly review this policy for continuous sustainability.
Responsibility for the successful implementation and maintenance of this policy belongs to every GZI employee, at all levels.
GZ Industries Limited is committed to meeting customer expectations by ensuring Beverage Aluminium Cans are consistently manufactured to the highest quality in a responsible manner that protects people from harm, injury or ill health and minimizing adverse impact on the environment as a result of our operations, whilst complying with Customer, Statutory, Regulatory and any other applicable requirements.
We shall achieve this by
- Regularly conducting process reviews, and customer feedback in order to implement process improvements in all our operations.
- Systematically identifying and reducing significant health and safety risks, and significant environmental aspects and Impacts which arise from our operations.
- Complying with all relevant quality, environmental, health and safety legislation and other identified requirements, and conduct regular audits to monitor compliance.
- Implementing, maintaining and continually improving as an integral part of our business, a documented, integrated management system compliant with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 (Quality), ISO 14001:2015 (Environment) and OHSAS 18001:2007 (Health and Safety)
- Periodically setting and reviewing quality, environmental and health and safety objectives.
- Providing training and increasing awareness on Quality, Environment, Health and Safety concerns and issues.
- Continually striving to improve our quality, environmental, health and safety performance.
- Development of sustainable initiatives that minimise our resource use and waste generation.
- Provision of necessary safe work systems to Prevent injury and ill health of our employees, visitors, contractors and customers.
This policy shall be communicated to all relevant interested parties for a proper understanding of the implementation and maintenance of the quality, environment, health and safety management system and review it for continual improvement and suitability through set objectives consistent with the goals this policy.