Certifications and policies
Trust us, we’re certified
GZ Industries Limited is committed to the production and delivery of top-quality Aluminum Beverage CANs under safe and hygienic conditions to all its customers and will not cause any adverse health effect
to the consumers when used according to its intended purpose.
We shall achieve this by:
- Ensuring that every CAN manufactured complies with, regulatory, statutory, mutually agreed
customers’ and applicable food safety requirements.
- Systematically identifying and reducing significant hazards which can arise from our operations by
- Monitoring and effectively controlling all activities that are critical to food safety.
- Not committing any food fraud in the manufacture of our CANs.
- Setting and reviewing food safety objectives periodically.
- Providing training for our employees to ensure that they are aware and competent on all food safety
hazards, process controls, procedures associated with their process.
- Implementing, maintaining, and continually improving as an integral part of our business, a
documented management system compliant with the requirements of ISO 22000:2018,
ISO/TS22002-4:2013, FSSC22000 additional requirements and any industry code of practice.
- Continually striving to improve our food safety performance.
- Providing the required resources to ensure that the food safety management system is effectively
This policy shall be communicated and made available to all relevant interested parties for proper
understanding of the implementation and maintenance of the food safety management system and review
it for continual improvement and suitability through set objectives consistent with the aims of this policy.
Download the Food Safety Policy.
GZ Industries Limited is committed to meeting customer expectations by ensuring Beverage Aluminium CANs are consistently manufactured to the highest quality in a responsible manner that protects people from harm, injury or ill health and minimizing adverse impact on the environment because of our operations, whilst complying with Customer, Statutory, Regulatory and any other applicable requirements.
We shall achieve this by
- Preventing pollution, injuries, and ill health commensurable to the purpose, size, and context of the business and to the specific nature of its QHSE risks and QHSE opportunities by proactively identifying and managing quality, health, safety and environmental risks and opportunities through a documented hazard identification, risk assessment, risk control through monitoring, measurement, analysis performance evaluation process.
- Regularly conducting process reviews, and customer feedback to implement process improvements in all our operations.
- Complying with all relevant quality, health, safety and environmental legislation and other identified requirements, and conduct regular audits to monitor compliance.
- Implementing, maintaining, and continually improving as an integral part of our business, a documented, integrated management system compliant with the requirements of
ISO 9001:2015 (Quality), ISO 45001:2018 (Health and Safety) and ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental)
- Providing a framework for setting and reviewing quality, health, safety, and environmental objectives.
- Providing training and increasing awareness on quality, health, safety and environmental concerns and issues.
- Continually striving to improve our quality, health, safety, and environmental performance..
- Ensuring the participation and consultation of workers and their representatives in the decision-making process regarding health safety and environmental matters.
- Development of sustainable initiatives that minimizes our resource use and waste generation.
- Provision of necessary safe work systems to prevent injury and ill health of our employees, visitors, contractors, and customers.
- Committing to eliminate hazards and reduce OH&S risks
This policy shall be documented, communicated within the organization, and made available to all relevant interested parties for proper understanding of the implementation and maintenance of the quality, health, safety, and environment management systems and review it for continual improvement and suitability through set objectives consistent with the goals of this policy.
Download the Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental policy.